Saturday, July 28, 2012

On a Personal Note

Dear Family in Christ,

My Homily for this week is below. It is an important message. I would humbly ask for your prayers for me. I recently found out that I have a polyp on my colon that has some cancerous cells contained within it. The prognosis is very good and from all indications the cells are contained within the polyp. It is consider a very very early stage. However, because the polyp is attached more completely to the colon wall I will have to undergo surgery to remove it by removing about a foot of my colon. If all goes well it will be a cure. I pray, God's Will, I will be able to recover fully and return to my duties at the parish. Praise God in all things. God bless you all!

Love in Christ Jesus,
Fr. Lange

2 comments:

  1. The Roes are praying for you. We bumped up our prayers to several times a day - because you are that important to us! We have complete trust in Jesus Christ and His plan for you! Please keep us informed on your progress...you know, when you're not busy :S

    P.S. - Great homily today! We loved it!

    ReplyDelete